Want to know how and when we are delivering? Here’s how we do it:
- Deliver between 9am – 6pm CST, with 7pm delivery guaranteed (except for select holidays on which we will give you advance notice for extended delivery windows) Deliveries are are hand delivered by our delivery drivers. If no one is there at the delivery address and you have given us the Recipients phone number, we will attempt to call your Recipient to make arrangements for delivery. Unless otherwise specified, residential orders will be left at the door as securely as possible if recipient is not at home and we will call the recipient (or You if no phone was stated for Recipient) to let them know where to find them.
- Please include as much information as possible in the Special Instructions to help our courier complete the delivery successfully. You can instruct us to leave the flowers outside if the recipient is not home, and give us information like building entry instructions or hospital room numbers.
- If we are unable to deliver your arrangement on the day that you requested, we will contact you to reschedule your delivery for a date when the recipient will be able to receive the arrangement.
- Whenever an address correction is in the same delivery route, and the updated address is noted the same morning as the scheduled delivery, our delivery drivers will make an additional delivery attempt on the same day. Address corrections received after the route is completed will be delivered the following business day. When an address change is in another delivery route, the delivery will be made the following business day unless a special delivery is arranged through Customer Service.
- If a recipient’s location is not open on the first delivery attempt and it is still within the guaranteed delivery time, our delivery drivers may attempt to deliver at the end of the delivery route at no additional charge. Delivery charges will not be waived if the first delivery attempt was made within Rosetree’s stated hours of delivery.
- Whenever a recipient location is not open upon our first delivery attempt and a second delivery attempt the same day is not possible, our delivery drivers will attempt to deliver the package the following business day at no additional charge.
- Our guarantee does not apply to shipments delayed by conditions beyond our control including but not limited to: acts of God; severe weather conditions; acts of public enemies or terrorists; war; strikes; extreme traffic jams; and civil commotion.