With a view of the Dallas skyline and sunset as a wedding backdrop, you'd never know this shoot took place on the empty rooftop of a Dallas parking garage. Beauty can be found and Incorporated anywhere.
Everyone wants their wedding to be special. For someone looking for an urban or industrial upscale feel, why not look into having your wedding or event somewhere unconventional?
With mixed metals like gold, copper and silver and pops of white and greenery this rooftop was turned into an urban yet elegant scene.
The details captured here by Angel Owens are hard to miss. From the simple style of the wedding cake with gold flake and the gorgeous laid back lounge area, to the greenery climbing up the cement columns, this setup definitely holds the feel of an elegant industrial scene that makes for a perfect ceremony location.
- Floral Design - Rosetree Floral Design
- Event Planner - Angel Owens Photography
- Calligraphy and Invitation - Everything Smitten
- Jewelry - Virage Goldsmiths
- Groom - Austin Casey
- Bride - Kaitlyn Stambaugh
- Hair and Makeup - Chelsea Bridgman Makeup
- Venue - A Dallas Parking Garage
- Wedding Dress - Joann's Bridal
- Photographer - Angel Owens Photography
- Rentals - Coral Lane Rentals
- Cake - Manda Mobley Cake Studio
- Bridal Hangers - Weddings by Mae